Take a look at these...
The GOD of all bikes...
1. 500 bhp (372 kW) @ 5600 rpm (60.4 bhp/liter); 525 lb.-ft. (712 Nm) @ 4200 rpm
2. 10-cylinder 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled, 505 cubic inches (8277 cc)
3. 356-T6 aluminum alloy block with cast-iron liners, aluminum alloy cylinder heads
4. Bore x Stroke: 4.03 inches x 3.96 inches (102.4 x 100.6)
5. Two pushrod-actuated overhead valves per cylinder with roller-type hydraulic lifters
6. Sequential, multi-port electronic fuel injection with individual runners
7. Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
8. Max Engine Speed: 6000 rpm
9. Fuel Requirement: Unleaded premium, 93 octane (R+M/2)
10. Oil System: Dry Sump; takes 8 quarts Mobil1 10W30 Synthetic
11. Cooling System: Twin aluminum radiators mounted atop engine intake manifolds,
force-fed from front-mounted, belt-driven turbine fan.
12. Takes 11 quarts of antifreeze.
13. Exhaust System: Equal-length tubular stainless steel headers with dual collectors and
central rear outlets
Outboard, single-sided parallel upper and lower control arms made from polished billet aluminum. Mounted via ball
joint to aluminum steering uprights and hubs. Five degrees caster. Single, fully adjustable centrally located
coil-over damper ( 2.25-inch coil with adjustable spring perch); pullrod and rocker-actuated mono linkage.
Center-lock racing-style hubs.
Hand-fabricated box-section steel inboard swing arms, incorporating "hydral-link" lockable recirculating hydraulic
circuit parking stand. Single fully adjustable centrally located Koni coil-over damper ( 2.25-inch coil with
adjustable spring perch); pushrod and rocker-actuated mono linkage. Center-lock racing-style hubs
20-inch perimeter-mounted drilled machined stainless steel rotors, one per wheel. Two four-piston fixed aluminum
calipers per wheel (16 pistons total), custom designed. Blue anodized caliper finish. Hand-activated.
20-inch perimeter-mounted drilled cast-iron rotors, one per wheel. One four-piston fixed aluminum caliper per wheel
(8 pistons total), custom designed. Blue anodized caliper finish. Foot-activated.
0-60 mph: 2.5 seconds (est.)
Top Speed: 300+ mph (est.)
Length: 102 inches
Width: 27.7 inches
Height: 36.9 inches
Wheelbase: 76 inches
Seat Height: 29 inches
Weight: 1,500 lbs.
Track, Front: 8.75 in
Track, Rear: 10 in
Weight Dist: 49F/51R
Ground Clearance: 3 in
Fuel: 3.25 gallons
Alternator: 136-amp high-speed
Battery : Leak-resistant, maintenance-free 600 CCA
Lighting: Headlights consist of 12 five-watt LEDs, front, with beam-modifying optics and masked lenses. Eight LEDs,
rear. Headlamps articulate with wheels.
TRANSMISSION: Manual, foot-shifted two-speed
Aluminum-cased two-speed, sequential racing-style with dog ring, straight-cut gears
Gear Ratios: 1st 18:38; 2nd 23:25
Clutch: Double-disc, dry-plate with organic friction materials, hand lever actuated with assist
Final drive: Dual 110-link motorcycle-style chains
Front Sprockets: 14 teeth
Rear Sprockets: 35 teeth
Longitudinal, centrally mounted engine, rear-wheel drive layout; monocoque construction, engine is central, stressed
member. Body of bullet aluminum